[NAFEX] Liberty apple and cedar apple rust?

Dennis Norton dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Fri Jul 14 18:33:18 EDT 2006

john'

John,

We are experiencing the same issue here at Royal Oak Farm with a few of our
300 Liberty apple trees. I came across some interesting information at
http://www.nysaes.cornell.edu/ent/scaffolds/2000/6.5_disease.html#1 that
addressed our problem here.  The photos were a big help since our leaves
looked exactly like the photos in the article.  Hope it helps out.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com