[NAFEX] muslim bags for grapes?

Nate nrhora at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:14:56 EDT 2006

>From recent incidents, we have noticed that some bears have been
hungerly eating the wild grapes in our back yard. It seems that they
have a communication process in place, where they somehow manage to
find out the territories they are in. I sometimes wonder how they do
that? You wouldn't think bears would be able to even initiate some
form of communication, them being fairly isolated and secluded and
all.

Since the recent heat wave we've been having here, they've most
certainly have become more active....maybe working in teams has in the
long run benefited them all. It's all about survivability of the
fittest, but you wonder how their social interaction skills are?