[NAFEX] Fruit Tree and goat care

Nate nrhora at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:35:14 EDT 2006

Let's clarify this further...

What I meant by that statement....is that if you cut off it's horns
then it doesn't have the ability to ram trees, but that really should
be a last resort, as we're quite certain that goats horns can get
damaged, and they learn to use their horns in a more
effective/productive manner such as protecting themselves, and their
herd.