[NAFEX] Goats

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Tue Jul 11 14:21:22 EDT 2006

Hi,

To learn more about goats vist the "The Childhood Goat Trauma Foundation";

	http://www.goat-trauma.org/news/cider.shtml

Did you know...

	"When given a choice four out five goats
	will attack a child before attacking either
	another goat or an adult human."

A good laugh.  They even have testimonials...

	""It's good to know that someone can help
	unfortunate children like my Freddie. He's
	like he was before we took him to the petting
	zoo. CGTF is a godsend!"
				Christine N., Fargo, ND

So the bottom line is; Keeping a goat in your orchard is like keeping a
lion in your meat locker.  Of course you could train the lion to eat
veggies I suppose.

You people are killing me.  My sides are going to split.

Later,
Tom