[NAFEX] heritage peach tree preservation

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Mon Jul 10 17:54:27 EDT 2006

I don't know how to promote new shoots, but you could graft the top,
and then plant below the graft to preserve the genotype for a bit
while you figure out what else to do with it.  An added advantage is
that you would create a young plant, which is easier to propagate
further than an old moribund plant.

Ginda