[NAFEX] heritage peach tree preservation

Nate nrhora at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 17:12:24 EDT 2006

Further to last post:

Forgot to mentionthat sometimes there might be excessive treestock of
original orchard. You might want to ensure proper spacing is adequete
and weed/yank out any loose trees that shouldn't be moved over. Take
count of healthy specimens, and others with potential (with proper
pruning they should come a long well)