[NAFEX] Golden Berry (aka. Cape Gooseberry)

Nate nrhora at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 18:41:59 EDT 2006

Tried looking at various sites on the net without any luck. A dear
friend back in Kaminsa, Indiana had introduced this shrub to me, but
unfortunatly she has moved to a new area, and  when we went to visit
last time around the new owners wouldn't let us trespass on their
property, even with our valiant attempts to view.