[NAFEX] Cape Gooseberry vs. Groundcherry

Nate nrhora at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 11:28:53 EDT 2006

Of course to prevent that from happenning in the first place all one
would need is to use a tamper-proof air-pressured jar (you might want
to think of investing in a machine that allows compressed air to push
the jam/jelly/preserve further into the jar, allowing that air-tight
seal; it will pay dividends down the road)