[NAFEX] Golden Berry (aka. Cape Gooseberry)

Nate nrhora at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 12:14:51 EDT 2006

They almost seem as bad as my kids, prehaps invest in a titanium steel
cookie jar, that should keep'em at bay.

As was previously mentioned on NAFEX, you could try sourcing from Mr.
Fruth (though I don't know him personally, he seems like a reliable
source for seeds and information) Besides this contact, I also have
had no success obtaining any sources for cape gooseberry.