[NAFEX] Spray Dye

Nate nrhora at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 11:54:02 EDT 2006

Murph,

We've been using Phase III Chemex brand (by Maverack Hilton) It seems
to work fairly well considering what we use it for.

Generally in the fall time we have a gathering of small animals and
rodents who seem to like to chew at the bark of our chestnuts and
filberts (hazelnuts) The tree guards that we use seem to have no
deterent, so by using this dye it seems to give off a smell which the
little pests can't stand.

Other features which we find useful are that it comes in a range of
colors incld. (red, magneta, orange, yellow, brown, green) and we find
that they allow us to see much better in the night when we're out
prowling around, shotgun in hand looking for any critters that decided
to stay around (sure wish we could afford night vision). Another
bright note, is that it seems to be pesticide free, so no harm to the
trees.

Hope this helps, and any recommendations/alternatives could be handy.

Nate