[NAFEX] Golden Berry (aka. Cape Gooseberry)

Stefan Brandle sbrandle at css.taylor.edu
Thu Jul 6 11:05:05 EDT 2006

> You would best do well with the Giallo Grosso. With proper
> support it's been said that it will grow upwards of 6ft.

Regarding this and other varieties, where do you get seeds for named varieties? Searching by variety name doesn't get me anywhere. I'm growing cape gooseberry right now, but it is an unspecified variety.

-- sb
P.S.: I grew up with these berries. Make great jam and pies. Still do, if I can get the kids not to eat them all first. :-)