[NAFEX] elderberries under black-walnuts

Nate nrhora at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 17:42:38 EDT 2006

Since the grove must be quite thick with trees, there wouldn't really
be any chance for S.canadensis to flourish.

Most shrubs require proper sunlight and oxygen to grow, and that might
be half the problem there. As you mentioned there could be other
hinderences (such as poison-ivy, tangling vines, fungi) that might
contribute to the problem.