[NAFEX] Golden Berry (aka. Cape Gooseberry)

Nate nrhora at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 12:19:18 EDT 2006

Thx for the prompt response. So are you suggesting, that with proper
spacing/control environment and garden maintenance techniques, the
golden berry can self-propogate quite freely?

This is great news then! After doing some more research, should be
able to can a dozen or so jars of this beautiful succulent jam,
provided the seeds I plant actually do grow.