[NAFEX] Vinegar -Saskatoon Pemmican

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Sat Jul 1 07:59:18 EDT 2006

Hello,

Do you have access to "mother of vinegar", to get it started?

I started some balsamic vinegar using fermented grapes last year.  It is
still aging with a sick of oak in it.  Have not tasted it yet.

If you visit the all natural/organic area of a large store you should find
all natural, unfiltered vinegar with living mother of vinegar in it to get
you started.  You can also buy strains of the organisms.

Later,
Tom