[NAFEX] Saskatoons - disappointing

John Barbowski jbarbowski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 00:31:11 EDT 2006

One of the BEST jams I ever had was made from Saskatoons berries from
Manitioba.

 -and -

It is always a super treat to be walking (timer cruising - summer work)
through the forest and come across a berry laden Saskatoon tree. It
*almost*made the black flies, mosquitoes, deer flies, sand flies and
moose flies
tolerable!

jmb