[NAFEX] Ticks (was: ATNN:Fruit persons of Maine)

L Kleckner lkz5ia at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 09:45:57 EDT 2006

The most ticks I found on my german shepherd last year in one day was 27.  This year the dog has had a 44 tick day, and just a few days ago the dog had a 93 tick day.  We roam the woods and the dog covers so much ground that she acts as a tick-magnet.
  LK in iowa

"R. Keith Etheridge" <goatdoc at ctitech.com> wrote:
          Get some guinea fowl, they solved my tick problem.
  Keith