[NAFEX] paw paw advice

Big Swede jfrisk at loganet.net
Mon Apr 17 10:01:51 EDT 2006

Mark   Where is Red Fern Farm located?  I live in Harrison County in western
Iowa and have two  pawpaw trees but I believe one is a sucker off the other
tree.  They both are about 15 feet tall and are loaded with blooms this
spring.  I don’t know if I would get more fruit if I had another variety but
would assume that would occur.  I usually get about 6-12 fruit each year.
Judson L. Frisk

   _____