[NAFEX] Ground Cover 4 Blueberries

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Thu Apr 13 20:51:00 EDT 2006

Blueberries have very shallow roots, so they are likely to be in
competition with any groundcover.  Also, they like their soil more
acid than most other plants.  My blueberries are doing much better
since I expanded the mulched area around them and did a better job of
killing the grass.  (Newspaper covered with mulch)

Ginda