[NAFEX] I want a fruit-storage cooler.

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 12:06:41 EDT 2006

Building on Lon's input:

Many years ago our family was in the egg business. Dad built an egg cooler in
the corner of the basement for our flock of 3,000 chickens. He built the
walls 6 inches thick, filled it them with dry sawdust for insulation. Then
installed a window air conditioner in the outside wall. Worked great for many years.

Jerry

Receive much more grower information by joining NAFEX. Receive the quarterly
publication POMONA with many short articles written from member experiences.
Nowhere else can you get so much for so little. Membership is only $13.00
annually. WWW.NAFEX.org