[NAFEX] lime sulfur(apricot tree rescue)

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:13:05 EDT 2006

Arboriculture answer, rather than an apricot-grower's:  this probably won't
save your tree.  It is too difficult to remove all the infection, maybe
impossible.  And you will do lots of physical damage to the tree.

But if you are sure to lose the tree w/o intervention, then why not?  To
call it a comprehensive research project, take pieces of the infected bark &
wood to a disease-testing lab.  First get info from them on the best way to
do this.  Then you can say "Tree had these infections, and I did these
procedures, and tree recovered/ died."  Let us know.