[NAFEX] I want a fruit-storage cooler.

Dennis Norton dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Thu Apr 6 13:39:37 EDT 2006

Another option for a cooler, depending on the size you want, is to purchase
a refrigerated box off a wrecked truck like we did.  Well, we didn't
actually purchase one from a salvage yard....we just took the one off our
wrecked truck and set it on a frame we built from railroad ties.  Works
great!  We set it next to our packing room and use it for cider storage.  I
would guess that you could find one at a salvage yard somewhere pretty
cheap.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com