[NAFEX] Irish Peach

Big Swede jfrisk at loganet.net
Thu Apr 6 09:38:17 EDT 2006

I have an Irish Peach apple in my orchard.  It is an early July apple.  I am
in SW Iowa, zone 5.  With our summer heat, the apple turns to mush in a very
short time.  It does ripen over a two week period.  It tends to overbear and
produce small fruit.  It reminds me of a smaller transparent type apple.
Judson L. Frisk