[NAFEX] giving new grafts a boost

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 09:23:19 EDT 2006

Water.  I try to use collected rainwater rather than well-water.  Somewhere I
learned that just by the fact it tends to be warmer, it is better for the roots.

If the soil lacks fertility, I also use a 1/2 strenght fertilizer (one intended to
be mixed w/ the water, like Miracle grow), but more often than recommended.