[NAFEX] confirm addresses for Bangor Blackberry

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Mon Apr 3 16:23:53 EDT 2006

Hi All, I am misusing the list-serv for a brief message. Thanks for your patience:

The following folks are in line to recieve Bangor Blackberry plants. Please email
me your prefered shipping address (US Mail is easiest for me!) and a update on how
many plants you want:

Tom Volkening
Michele Stanton
Morris Gridley
Nick Leclair
Joan R Rosenberg
Del Stubbs
Terence Bradshaw
Jim Fruth (Jim, I have our arrangement on file, please disregard # requestes, but
send address)
Sam Brungardt
Miekal And (?)

If I have missed someone, or you wish to get on the list, please email me off-list.
Price will be somewhere between 2 and 4 dollars per plant plus shipping. I cannot
give a closer estimate due to the unknowns of the current owner of the Bangor
Blackberry.
Thanks Again for tolerating private business on the list-serv.
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine