[NAFEX] how do I search archives?

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 1 13:58:05 EST 2006

A while ago I gave up trying to find anything via the archive's internal
search engine (like most such, it never worked.)  Perhaps the gurus have
recently repaired it, and I should try again.  The only thing to do is, when
you have some extra computer time, read past months in the archive.  In
general the titles of postings have something to do their topic, and you can
work through it pretty fast.