[NAFEX] the pawpaw fall planting update

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Tue Sep 27 10:49:54 EDT 2005

What's your winter low temperature?   I have 3 PA Golden pawpaws that
have have winter-killed at -25+ tho they all have come back from the
roots & look quite healthy & are actively growing.  I'm thinking
eventually when the roots get established, they may be a bit more
winter hardy.  I also have about 30 seedlings of the same that I'm
growing in pots until they are maybe two feet high.

mIEKAL