[NAFEX] Grafting with the 'Plugger'

Dave Griffin griffingardens at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 27 08:27:55 EDT 2005

A close personal friend of mine has agreed to share his experience with this gadget on the condition of anonymity. He would like to maintain his heretofore pristine reputation for a discerning nose for junk tools and to keep his name off the sucker lists for such like.  "100% waste. The pencil sharpener makes a decent job of it but the drill tears a ragged hole that ruins the cambium. Even with an improved drill that makes a cleaner hole I couldn't get a take on apples."

Sincerely,
John Doe