[NAFEX] Apple Storage?

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Sun Sep 11 15:31:34 EDT 2005

Hello,

My cold room has a high and low air vent, so there is regular fresh air
exchange.  Little risk from leaking CO2 there.

I would hope the CO2 could be trapped and sealed in whether a person used
large plastic bags, or plastic boxes with air tight lids.

I would only open one bushel of apples at a time, leaving others
undisturbed with CO2 pooled inside.

Just a thought.

Later,
Tom