[NAFEX] Grafted Pine Trees

Hector Black hblack1925 at fastmail.fm
Sun Sep 11 15:23:21 EDT 2005

Lon,  We got P. Koreansis grafted trees from Hess about 20 years ago and
they have only recently started bearing.  Also Siberian pine grafted.
Another problem is finding the pine nuts when they drop.  The cones seem to
open up on the tree and it's near impossible to catch the nuts before the
rodents do.   Hector Black, zone 6 middle TN