[NAFEX] Apple Storage?

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Sun Sep 11 14:58:32 EDT 2005

I don't think that would be a good idea.  The point of controlled
atmosphere, as I understand it, is to exclude oxygen and ethylene.
Using ventilation to keep ethylene out of your storage area might be
okay, but excluding oxygen would be a nuisance at best, and dangerous
at worst.  There are a fair number of accidental deaths from people
who get into controlled atmosphere rooms.

Ginda