[NAFEX] Peach - probably a seedling

Ribes60 at aol.com Ribes60 at aol.com
Sat Sep 10 09:41:52 EDT 2005

Many years ago when I lived in S.C. we had a peach tree growing that
produced small (about 2 in) white fleshed peaches. We used most of them for  spiced
or pickled peaches and they were the best of all available. I am pretty  sure
that this tree was a "volunteer" and not available anywhere. My memories of  it
require that I should search for something similar if it can be found. It
would not have to be a white flesh, but small fruit to be used whole is high on
the desired qualities.

I would appreciate anyone that might know of something to fit this  type.

Ed  Mashburn
Central PA
Zone 5A