[NAFEX] fruit-growing, rebuilding a city

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:51:20 EDT 2005

Thanks for all replies, and am I wrong to think this was all on-topic?  For
the people lucky enough to be able to return, it's worth considering what
the water has added to your soil-- salt, oil & other chemical poisons,
pathogens which you might not want to dig into for a while, etc.  Thanks
(Lon?) for the comment on management (will people maintain the
fruit-production, will people use the fruit)which directs us keep an eye/ear
open to community garden projects.