[NAFEX] maypop/archives

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:13:53 EST 2005

I get the "page not available" message when I've tried to access archives
lately.  I'm currently wondering how to introduce other gardeners to NAFEX,
if we are forbidden to forward listserv postings and the archive is FOF.
Even when the archive works, as far as I ever knew the internal
search-engine didn't; and yet the archive is intended to be non-searchable
by public search-engines.  So how do I show potential NAFEX members the
great stuff they can learn from the listserv, and by extension the 'Pomona'?