[NAFEX] apple description template?

Dennis Norton dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Sat Nov 26 02:03:58 EST 2005

Tanis,

Have you checked out Roger Yepsen's "Apples"?  Not quite as detailed as
Manhart, but has great descriptions and pictures.  I have 3 copies available
if interested, but you can pick up used copies at Amazon for about $11.  You
can check it out at
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0393315673/102-6191598-0810507?v=glance&n=283155
and see the description samples there.   I use it in our Apple Barn here at
Royal Oak Farm Orchard quite often and have found it quite useful with our
customers.  I also have several links to other locations on the internet
with good info that I will send you to your personal e-mail.

Thank you for contacting us!

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard