[NAFEX] A righteous borer tool/first borers?

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:59:57 EST 2005

I haven't see this pest locally (s.WI), don't think we have it.  If the
borers arrive, where do they show up first?  Is there some common widl
susceptible tree or shrub which I should keep an eye on, or will they appear
first in apple plantings?  More likely in older trees, or young trees/
nursery rows?