[NAFEX] Bilberry question

lee reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Thu Nov 17 10:36:52 EST 2005

I grow V. vitis-idaea -- a beautiful plant with tasty fruit. There's
some interest in commercializing it in the upper midwest. For more
information, I refer you to the chapter on this frui in my book
Uncommon Fruits for every Garden (it's in the NAFEX library).

Lee Reich, PhD
www.leereich.com

Books by Lee Reich:
Uncommon Fruits for Every Garden