[NAFEX] cider apples in Massachusetts?

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Tue Nov 15 23:25:20 EST 2005

It's a little late to get the best selection.  A few weeks ago you
might have gotten them in Needham, but that garden shop has closed for
the season (will open soon selling X-mas greenery).  You might try
calling Nashoba Winery.  They have a lot of cultivars in their orchard,
and I'm sure they had some golden russet, but I don't know if they
still do.

Ginda