[NAFEX] 11/12/05 Presentation on Dates in San Francisco

Spidra Webster spidra at speakeasy.net
Fri Nov 11 21:11:23 EST 2005

I am concerned with netiquette.  I have read the FAQ and I have written
the list-owner (though I have not received a response yet) and haven't
seen anything regarding the posting of fruit events that are not
sponsored by NAFEX.  So I apologize if I am transgressing; I definitely
tried to do my homework. I have not seen any local NAFEX chapters so
I'm hoping that folks on this list who live in the SF Bay Area will
welcome this information and feel welcome to attend.

*Growing Dates*