[NAFEX] Shade and Ornamental Groups?

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Wed Nov 9 15:14:54 EST 2005

Hi again,
Could anyone suggest an organization or on-line group that is similar to NAFEX
but focuses on shade trees, shrubs, and woody ornamentals? I find plenty of
specific groups, like for lilacs, and other gardener groups, but I am looking for
something more like amateur nursery folks trading cuttings and seeds. My looking
around makes me more thankful for NAKEX, as I can get info on and plant material
of many species. I would hate to have to join multiple groups to talk about
apples, pears, and plums for example. Ideally, what I am looking for is a source
of info and plant material of some of thes cultivars listed in books like Dirr's
tome.
Please advise!
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine