[NAFEX] Tree Wrap Anyone ?

Jerry Hapka jahapka at mncable.net
Tue Nov 8 18:52:04 EST 2005

In the past I've used heavy-duty aluminum foil seasonally on smaller trees
with ~95% success.
Maybe strips cut from woven nylon(?) totes used for seed soybeans would work
for most sizes.
I'd have to figure out a way to attach them, maybe with just twine, or to
cut them narrow and tie them.
A local farmers co-op still has ~200 totes to give away.

Jerry Hapka
Z3A