[NAFEX] Fwd: Chill Requirements for Zabergrau Reinette apple?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Nov 6 20:11:49 EST 2005

If anyone has information on the question below, please reply to them
directly, i.e. to
Sandy Bar Ranch & Nursery <mail at sandybarnursery.com>
  "William A. Grimes" <wagrimes at sonic.net>

Begin forwarded message:

From: "William A. Grimes" <wagrimes at sonic.net>
Date: November 6, 2005 1:58:39 PM PST
To: Lon Rombough <lonrom at bunchgrapes.com>
Subject: Fwd: Chill Requirements for Zabergrau Reinette apple?

Do you know any of the NAFEX members who might know this? I searched
the Internet but didn't find anything.

Thanks.
Bill Grimes