[NAFEX] Moldy seed germination

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 12:40:14 EDT 2005

Yes I've gotten this impression too, tho I have to agree w/ Lon that usually
the moldy ones which rot away completely are those which were non-viable
even before stratification was started.  The hard-seed species are 'the
exception to the rule'.

I think the most important lesson from my latest pear seed germination batch
is to NOT forget about it in the refrig!  We should remember to check
occasionally!