[NAFEX] Fireblight worse than usual this year?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon May 30 22:38:38 EDT 2005

No fireblight here in Oregon, but with all the cool, wet weather we've
had in May, there is plenty of other crud - shot hole fungus, mildew,
pseudomonas, and any number of other things.  I've got plums that set
huge crops during a dry spell at bloom time, but the fruit is all
covered with spots and marks from the disease since.  They will be
edible, but not pretty.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.