[NAFEX] strawberry problem

growyourown at earthlink.net growyourown at earthlink.net
Sat May 28 08:13:53 EDT 2005

  This question has come to me second or third hand. Here are the details. These folks have a strawberry patch. Some of the berries look fine but smell very bad and taste terrible.  Thats all I know. I have picked hundreds of quarts and dont really ever recall this particular problem.
   By the way, it has been an incredible strawberry year here in SW ohio. For me anyway. Flavorful and sweet. Timely rains, cool weather and long harvest. Still picking the earliest varieties.

Mark