[NAFEX] Re: NAFEX live chat

Logan Webb rlwebbnafex at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:51:22 EDT 2005

Hello everyone.

The chat room remains open.  I have posted improved directions on the
website at http://www.nafex.org/chat.htm .

Unfortunately I had to take down the (tech term alert) integrated
client from the website due to issues with our host's web server.

It would probably be good to have a scheduled chat time some evening.
It is also fine to leave the chat room window open for a while so that
you can see what is written by others.  I may be exploring other
options for this also.  Just keep checking the nafex website at
www.nafex.org.  Enjoy!

Logan Webb