[NAFEX] copper as nutrient or -cide

Erdman, Jim ErdmanJ at uwstout.edu
Fri May 20 12:20:15 EDT 2005

________________________________

From: nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org on behalf of kieran or donna
Sent: Thu 5/19/2005 1:26 PM
To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [NAFEX] copper as nutrient or -cide

Even as a trace mineral, in low doses, copper can be good or bad, it all
depends.  If any of you are interested, I'll send you a copy of "The Penny
Sniff Test" to see if copper is something you need or should avoid.  It is a
lot of fun to do with a group of people, and all it takes is a penny.  Ask
me for that one, and also you might want another article on what I call
"Chemistry games you can play with your body", or taste testing for
electrolytes.  It's fun, it's very practical and useful, and it may help you
to understand your metabolism a bit better.  both too long and off topic for
here.  Donna

Donna,

I am interested in both articles.  I can't figure out how to send this to your personal email, as it doesn't appear anywhere in the message, so it is going to the list.

Thank you.

Jim Erdman  <erdmanj at uwstout dot edu>