[NAFEX] how to obtain hardy kiwi pollen in Indiana

Stefan Brandle sbrandle at css.tayloru.edu
Wed May 18 22:56:30 EDT 2005

Hi. For the 3rd year in a row, it looks like my male actinidia arguta
will not do his duty and flower, so I am pollen-less and have several
females who will flower. I suppose I could wait another year, but I'm
getting impatient. Anyone in Indiana have pollen I get come get? Could
someone mail me pollen? Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
-sb
Zone 5b where last Thursday we had most impressive hail performance I've
ever seen. Apple and pair petals are all gone, bark was split from the
hail, and I don't even want to talk about my ivy-leafed geraniums.  :-(