[NAFEX] fungicide or antibacterial? (fireblight)

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Wed May 18 15:58:15 EDT 2005

Hi,

Copper is not healthy for humans or fish either.  Put a penny in a fish
tank and see what happens.  Over time the fish die.  Copper is also used
to deter root penetration, as they do not like it.

I asked my brother once, when I was young, why auto exhaust was not made
of copper (would not rust out).  He told me it gave off poison gas when
heated.

As far as I know, copper is not good for many living things.

Later,
Tom