[NAFEX] little dark worms

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Thu May 12 23:20:42 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/12/2005 3:12:22 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
tanistanis at hotmail.com writes:

> I agree with the advice to watch &learn, and ID the worms before you just
> kill them all.

I can't put my hands on it right now, but I seem to recall reading of a black
worm that lives in the ground that devours earth worms. I also seem to recall
it is larger than what you described. It may not be native to US.  May have
read of it in the publication, Avant Gardner.

Jerry

PS. As one gets older the mind can confuse things easily and the above may be
just such.