[NAFEX] espalier apples

Teghtmeyer, Suzanne R srt175f at smsu.edu
Thu May 12 10:02:55 EDT 2005

Ginda,
Here are a few websites that describe apple tree trellising/espaliers:

http://tfpg.cas.psu.edu/apple_trellis/introduction.htm
The Use of Trellises In Apple Production by Wendy Silverman & Dr. Rob
Crassweller  - an online slide show of different trellising systems.

http://www.motherearthnews.com/library/1993_October_November/Espalier_Tr
ees
Espalier Trees

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/basics/techniques/growfruitandveg_espalie
rapple.shtml
Grow espalier apple trees

http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/1000/1427.html
Trellis Espalier System for Supported Apple Trees

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/suttonelms/APPLE2.HTML
Shaping Apple Trees

----Suzi Teghtmeyer
Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science
Missouri State Fruit Experiment Station and Mid-America Viticulture and
Enology Center,
Southwest Missouri State University, Mountain Grove Campus
Evans Library Homepage: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/
AgNIC Viticulture site:
http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/viticulture1.shtml
Email: srt175f at smsu.edu
Member: CBHL, AgNIC, USAIN, IAALD, ALA, STC